Monday, March 2, 2009

Cards

My son made this card all by himself for his cousin's birthday.
He did such a good job, he stamped it and then placed the button where he wanted them. Later he told me he wanted to take a picture of it, so I helped him with the camera and he took his own picture, he was very proud of his work!


This is the card I created for my nephew. I don't have many boyish or manly stamp sets and hope this isn't too young looking for a 7 year old.


I made two birthday cards, in mind for a friend's birthday coming up. The first one I wasn't sure I liked, then I made this one. Well, I ended up sending her the first one, cause I just didn't know if I liked this one well enough. Anyway, she'll be getting the first one and I'll show that later. I also made another card that I will show later as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog today! And for leaving your kind comments, they mean so much to me. It's a blessing!