Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Late, but here they are...

I created these pages earlier in the month and I guess I just kept putting off posting them. Not really in the mood these days. I first created the two pages to somewhat go together. But then the second page seemed like it was lacking something. So I messed with it some and then couldn't decide on what I wanted to keep.
I love how this first page turn out!
Kits used for this page: Happy Fall & Forest Explorer

But this second one just bugged me...
Kits used for this page: Happy Fall & Forest Explorer

So I made some adjustments and came up with this. I know that this one doesn't really go with the first one now, because I shrunk down the image sizes and added the stitching. While I like this look better for this page, I didn't want to do it with the first page. So I'm stumped, and I know that if I leave it like this and have it next to the other page, it will look a little odd.
Kits used for this page: Happy Fall & Forest Explorer
Other products used: Stitched by Anna White No. 2

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog today! And for leaving your kind comments, they mean so much to me. It's a blessing!