Wednesday, December 1, 2010

2 layouts

Ahh, I'm so late at getting these out. Thanksgiving week I didn't do any layouts... too busy and too much going on. I hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving holiday!!

This page I seriously tried scrapping these photos on about six different layouts... I was NOT coming up with anything I liked... I find it challenging lately for me to scrap a lot of pictures. I have more from this day too. but I am still not settled on this page. I pretty much spent the entire day trying to scrap these!  I think I have scrappers block!! I hate that! When I feel like no matter how hard I try, nothing seems to look good.


 
This page I put together really fast. I saw a super cute page over at Creative Inspiration blog, and I really wanted to do something like it, but instead mine is pretty much totally different. I may have to try it with just one photo. And now it's SOOO late, I need to get to bed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog today! And for leaving your kind comments, they mean so much to me. It's a blessing!