Thursday, June 9, 2011

2 pages

Hi! I did these two pages earlier in the week. It's felt good to get some scrapping done. And while I'm waiting for this baby to come, I figured I'd go ahead and get my pages done for June. I am 39 weeks today!! ONE more week until DUE day!!! So crazy! Maybe if I get more opportunities I'll get some more scrapping in! I'm really trying to keep the swelling down in my feet (they look horrible) so sitting here at the computer isn't the greatest thing for me. Even if I prop my feet up on the computer tower and speaker thing it's not elevating them high enough to do much, and very uncomfortable for me. So maybe next time I post there will be news of a baby!!! :) We're so excited to meet baby Keller!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog today! And for leaving your kind comments, they mean so much to me. It's a blessing!