- 1/2 cup shortening (I used butter)
- 3/4 cup Reese's creamy peanut butter (I just used Jif)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Additional sugar
- 1 3/4 cups (10 oz pkg.) Mini Hershey's kisses
1. Heat oven to 375F.
2. Beat together shortening and peanut butter. Beat in 1/3 cup sugar and brown sugar. beat in egg, milk and vanilla. Combine flour, baking soda and salt; gradually blend into peanut butter mixture.
3. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in sugar; place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 mins. or until lightly brown. Immediately place 3 chocolates on top of each cookie, pressing down slightly. Cool cookies and enjoy! Makes 4 dozen.