Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My husband's birthday


My husband's birthday was on the 8th.

Two of the three handsomest men/boys in my life!

This is the DEEP DARK CHOCOLATE cake I made him that he requested.


The card Isaac made for Daddy (with a little help from Mommy).



The card I made for him.

I had to make this super quick (cause to my dismay I did not have his card made ahead of time). I really think that the "card making flame" that I had going so good for a while is starting to burn out. I just can't create anything good looking anymore. Ha! Maybe it's that I just have trouble with finding much "manly" stuff to work with.



I really think I need some photography HELP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog today! And for leaving your kind comments, they mean so much to me. It's a blessing!