Saturday, January 22, 2011

Our little family

Hello there! I'm finally getting some scrapping done! YAY! (into the late hours, eek!!). I am so thankful I had these pictures on an abandoned layout that I never really did anything with, they were just thrown on the blank paper document to be scrapped. And if it wasn't for that, I would not have these pictures. These were among the ones that we lost. So I am so happy to scrap them!! I had already messed with the sizing and editing of the photos way back when, so I couldn't do much to them far as that. So they were a little amateur on that part. Haha! But anyway, all the same.. here they are!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog today! And for leaving your kind comments, they mean so much to me. It's a blessing!