Hello! I'm sharing a few projects here that I had mentioned in a before post. I tackled and completed one today and began the other one.
This fabric below is what I used for....
This boppy pillow! I found a pretty easy pattern to follow that I purchased here, and had this sewn up in no time! This fabric pretty much has all the colors I love in it.
The underside is a lighter green to coordinate with the shades of green in the printed fabric.
It didn't totally turn out as perfect as I wanted to. But because the pattern is like a "sham cover" it's something you slip onto the pillow (no zippers or velcro) so it got pretty wrinkled looking by the time I got it on the pillow.
Here's the fabric I showed the other day.
Of which I am making a quilt out of! Which I found an awesome step-by-step tutorial on this blog... That I think I may actually be able to make!!! (I am not a quilter or a very good one by any means).
Here are six of the colors cut in strips. I'm not totally decided on whether or not I'm going to use the other two that I decided to hold off on cutting. When I purchased the fabric they were out of stock on several of the prints I really wanted. So I threw in the last two, but I wasn't totally fond of them. So I'm thinking I may wait until the fabric I really want to go with this is in stock or if I can find it elsewhere.
I'll show more on this as the project progresses! Have a wonderful evening!