Monday, January 4, 2010

Home remodeling- Part 2

Here are some more views of the room.




This one is kind of dark, sorry.


My cutie looking out the window!


Matthew repainted our fan light. This is what it looked like before. Sorry, I forgot to take a picture of the whole thing up close before he took it down. But you get the idea of what it looked like.


It was an interesting color.




And here it is after!!


I think it looks much better black! It's amazing what $3 can do!! And it looks like we bought a new fan!


A view of the room with the "new" black fan light.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! It is looking so good! I am so happy for ya'll and your new house! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog today! And for leaving your kind comments, they mean so much to me. It's a blessing!