Sunday, July 25, 2010

Beach Bliss kit

Hello everyone!
Here I am with a couple fun layouts I just created yesterday! From our recent trip up to Michigan we had a couple wonderful opportunities to head up to Lake Huron while there. So needless to say, I have lots of pictures to scrap! I had the thought that I would really like some new fun beach themed digital elements to compliment the beach pictures! So I asked my sister-in-law, Christina if she wouldn't mind coming up with something! And she got to work right away! And came up with this cool new kit called, Beach Bliss!
It's been lots of fun to play with! Thank-you, Christina!

I'm now on Christina's Creative Team. I am to create two layouts a month featuring her kits as they come out! Here are a couple pages I've done with the Beach Bliss kit.


1 comment:

  1. These two layouts are amazing! I just LOVE what you have done!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog today! And for leaving your kind comments, they mean so much to me. It's a blessing!