Monday, July 26, 2010

Batter Up!

Here's a layout I created of Isaac from last year when he learned how to hit a ball with a bat.
Sometimes, my pictures don't turn out good, or I have my camera set on the wrong setting when I want to snap something real quick to capture the moment. So sometimes, all I have to show for certain moments is a blurry or less than perfect picture. And if that's all I have, I will use it to scrap! I've learnt (the hard way), to cherish (not that I didn't) each and every single picture I do have to show for my children's life. After loosing thousands upon thousands of photos, each picture I do have of them, mean SO SO much to me.

1 comment:

  1. Was on the computer today and just happened to come to your blog. You have some really, REALLY great pages. Will visit you again!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog today! And for leaving your kind comments, they mean so much to me. It's a blessing!