Friday, August 6, 2010

Family

Here I am with another layout! Using most everything from different kits from Greener Grass Designs and some fun stitching I got free today from Little Dreamer Designs.
I had a hard time with this page. I was afraid I was loosing my steam for creating already. But after a few "facelifts" later, I finally came up with this. I guess I like it, but I'm not totally sold on it. Sometimes I just have pages like that. Where something about it bothers me, but I'm just not sure what!? Anyway I like the fun bright colors and the lazy summer feel it has.

1 comment:

  1. I love how the kit and pictures compliment one another with the colors! I don't think you've lost your "mojo". You are a very creative scrapbooker!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog today! And for leaving your kind comments, they mean so much to me. It's a blessing!