Monday, May 30, 2011

Another page

Hey! I guess I'm on a creative streak! Glad I'm actually getting some scrapping in... I know I need to get caught up, since I've been behind on scrapping for the Greener Grass Designs creative team. I figured I'd better do it now, and get some pages behind me before the baby comes.
So I'm excited that I've gotten two pages done in two days! Yay!
What did you do/doing this Memorial weekend?? We haven't really been doing anything, other then just staying home. I cleaned our pool out today from it just being filled last week, because we had a bunch of storms come through that blew a TON of stuff into the pool and it was getting slimy! Eeew! It's been so hot, like SUMMER hot! I can't stand it already, so I wanted to soak in the pool, but I didn't get it filled till towards this evening, so when I finally did get in with my son, the water was FREEZING! It will warm up some in no time though with this hot weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog today! And for leaving your kind comments, they mean so much to me. It's a blessing!