Sunday, May 29, 2011

Buddies

Hello there,
It seems forever since I've scrapped anything. I think I've been grieving the loss of many, many photos and digital elements that I just couldn't bring myself to scrap... that and I am limited to how much I can scrap b/c of low memory on our computer. Anyway, I was really excited to use Christina's new kit "Over the River" because I thought it was so cute. Unfortunately the pictures I wanted to use for this kit I do not have now, because our external hard drive being damaged. So I thought I'd see what pictures I did have to use and make do. So I thought using these pictures of Isaac and his friend would work well.


 
I'm down to only 2 1/2 weeks until my due date for the baby. I'm both excited and nervous. I always get nervous about approaching the labor and delivery stage. I know the Lord will see me through it, and I need to lean on him for strength. I can't believe how fast these past couple of months have went. So crazy! Soon, we'll meet our little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog today! And for leaving your kind comments, they mean so much to me. It's a blessing!