Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Gifts

Hey there my fellow bloggers/scrappers/family/friends etc.., I trust that you all had a very BLESSED EASTER weekend! We had a very pleasant day with family and relatives from out of state. Such a nice time and the weather was beautiful! I just want to say, I feel truly blessed to have such a wonderful family who all loves and serves the Lord. I come from a big family and it's so nice having us all so close. I love my family so much! Also, I am SO thankful to God for sending us his son, Jesus to come to this earth and be a living sacrifice for us so that we may obtain eternal life through him! Praise his holy name, for HE IS RISEN!
Here below are some gifts I designed a little while back, enjoy!
This is a little digital thing I created as a gift for my step father-in-law. It's really simple and nothing too fancy. Sometimes when making something for some one else I seem to have a hard time finding the right words or phrases to put on my project, so I guess I ended up playing it safe. Anyway, you get the idea. Ha!


This is an 8x8 album I started for my mother-in-law over a year ago. I pretty much took my time on it and decided to just keep it up through my newest son being born and then up till this past March I ended it. But I plan to either add to it or do something with the same idea of capturing and documenting things on them for their Grandma to have since she lives several states away. I wanted her to have something that would help her to feel more closer to them and like she wasn't quite so far away. So, some of these pages that you'll see posted below are pages that I created a long time ago, and even though there are some I don't particularly like anymore, I ended up leaving a lot of them as is, but some I just had to change cause it was bothering me too much! Anyway, the pictures are taken with the pages placed in the sleeves of the album, so I'm sorry for the glares on several of the pages. This whole album was created digitally as 8x8 pages and then printed through Good Life Photo, they do such a great job! The cute little album is by Fancy Pants Designs and ordered from Scrapbook.com
I had wanted to do something special for the little window in the front of the album, but nothing came to me so I decided to keep it super simple and just put a black and white photo of the boys in it. Again, I tend to have such a hard time finding the right words or phrases to put on my gifts when designing for someone else. This is something I am hoping to improve in and learn more about. But we all have to start somewhere, right?! Anyway, hope you enjoy looking through the album!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog today! And for leaving your kind comments, they mean so much to me. It's a blessing!