Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Yesterday's cards

I made a few cards yesterday. It's been snowing here, yeah in April, in the SOUTH, what's up with that? Anyway, it's kind of relaxing to just stay in and huddle inside and make a few cards... when you don't have your little ones crying and needing you. But that's life, huh!?
Also, I got a package of goodies in the mail from my sister in-law, so that inspired me even more! Thank you Christina!

This cute little card is actually an Easter card, I don't have any stamps that are for Easter, so just thought I'd make it look springy and cheery. I got the Martha Stewart butterfly punch that everyone seems to be using a lot. At first I thought it was really small, but then after using it more, I thought it was just the right size for cards, it's so cute and fun to use!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog today! And for leaving your kind comments, they mean so much to me. It's a blessing!