Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Our projects

I made this book mark for my niece who has started her own book club. I was suppose to make her a book mark quite a while ago and kept forgetting to. So I finally got around to making her one. Her favorite color is yellow.


I posted these pictures earlier, and I forgot to mention, that the "H" on the bookmark is for her name, Hayley.
This is a card my sister Piper made! She made another really cute one but I didn't get a chance to take a picture of it.


This is a book mark my little sister Annie made. It isn't suppose to have splatters on it, I think when one of the stamps were getting cleaned on the scrubbin pad it sprinkled onto her bookmark. I felt bad that happen to it. But she didn't seem to care, she did a great job!



This is a card that Annie made also. The girls seemed to enjoy making cards. I was glad I finally got the stuff out to do it!

1 comment:

  1. That's such a beautiful bookmark!! I love the colors! The cards your sisters made are beautiful! It looks like you all had a great time together. Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog today! And for leaving your kind comments, they mean so much to me. It's a blessing!