Friday, April 3, 2009

In the SPOTLIGHT!

Ok, so this may not be too exciting to some of you and you may think it's no big deal... AND I don't mean to gloat by any means... BUT, I just wanted to say that I made it in the Spotlight over at Dawn McVey's Raspberry Suite color challenge 2! (You can see my name [Jessica Keller] listed number 2 (Or B) and my digital layout I did for it!). There was some great entries for this challenge and again, the colors were some of my favorites! This was only my 2nd entry in a color challenge ever and my first time making it in the spotlight! So, yeah, it's exciting to me!! *SMILES BIG*

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!! :)

    Thank you so much for your comment also!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog today! And for leaving your kind comments, they mean so much to me. It's a blessing!