Friday, July 24, 2009

CK special guest blogger AND a video link

Today I was reading the Creating Keepsakes blog, which I usually read at least every other day. Today their guest blogger, Allison Davis was talking about how she always uses two-page layouts, because she takes so many pictures and how she can never narrow them down. Which then leaves little room for her journaling. This is TOTALLY ME!! It was like I was reading my own feelings on this!! I can never narrow down my pictures because they all mean so much to me and tell the story that I want to get out in my layout.
Well, Allison came up with a solution for the journaling. Making a mini booklet to fit on a small area on her scrapbook pages, so that she can keep all her photos she wants and still have all the journaling for that page, SO COOL!!! And while I'm pretty much an all digi scrapper this won't work so well for me. However, my solution, which I came up with a while back, is making separate journaling pages either before each page or after, but having them different sizes. I haven't done it yet, but I have lots of plans to do so.
Maybe one of these days I will get around to doing all the things I have ideas for and have been waiting to do.

On another note, a friend of mine posted THIS on facebook and I thought it was so cool! Why didn't I think of something that creative?? I did have everyone run down the isle at the end of my wedding. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog today! And for leaving your kind comments, they mean so much to me. It's a blessing!