Monday, July 13, 2009

HELLO!!!!

Ok, I know it's been almost a month since I last posted anything on here. Things are slowly settling down here now. It seems things have been so busy and crazy lately. And plus my sister, Jackie, her husband and their children came down last week and got here just the day before the 4th. My husband took some time off while they were down here. So we were pretty busy last week staying at my other sister's house and doing things as a group while they were here as much as we could. While the time seemed to go WAY TOO FAST we did have alot of fun! It's been weird for me because I've been away from creating anything for so long. But the break has been nice. Sometimes it's nice to just get away and have some fun family time. And while I haven't created in so long, I did get to have some fun at a scrapbook store and purchase some new things that I can't wait to use!! (See post below).
This is a picture (sad to say the one and only one) that was taken of just me and my sister Jackie while she was here. Why does that always seem to happen? I hope she's okay with me posting this. It means a lot to me to have this picture and since it was the only one really taken of just us two it means all the more to me. It had been 9 months since we've seen each other!! We were blueberry picking here. I am going to try and post more pics of what we did throughout the week, but I may not do it all at once, maybe a few here and there. I really didn't get anywhere near as many pictures or nice pictures taken as I wanted to. Sometimes it's hard trying to spend time with people, take care of your kids, keep up with all that's going on plus take pictures amidst it all! I'm sure some of you can understand that! I really want to work on taking better pictures and taking ones that really capture what's important.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog today! And for leaving your kind comments, they mean so much to me. It's a blessing!