Monday, July 13, 2009

Hollyhocks

We have these green plants that started growing up and we noticed they started to get little buds on them. Last year we cut them down cause we just thought they were weeds. Then we were told they would have flowers on them if we let them grow up. Well, they've been growing and they're SUPER tall now and have such pretty bright pink and white flowers on them! My mom informed me they are hollyhocks! They are so pretty!
Isn't this bright pink one beautiful?!


As you can see the tallest one grows above the roof of the spring house, probably about 10 feet tall.


I think the bugs like them alot and have been eating the leaves and petals a little, darn little bugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog today! And for leaving your kind comments, they mean so much to me. It's a blessing!