Monday, July 13, 2009

***New stuff***

While my sister was down here from Michigan. Last Wednesday several of us sisters went out shopping for a bit. We went to a scrapbook store that is right near where my sister Jamie lives that I didn't even know about or realize they had much of anything. It's a decent size store and had a enough selection of things to get me drooling!! Haha! I have been wanting to purchase some transparent stamps for some time now, and I was thrilled to see that they carried a pretty wide selection of them!! It's not very often I get to go to a scrapbook store where I can actually "TOUCH AND FEEL" things in person!! The internet is nice, but there's still nothing like being able to touch and feel the products! Here are a few things I purchased.

I was super happy to find some cute happy birthday stamps as I do not own any stamps that just say "happy birthday!". And I loved that you can buy these cute little stamp packs for just a couple bucks!! Soo cool! The happy birthday ones are by Imaginisce. The CUTE butterfly and bugs are by Basic Grey, and then I got a Color Box fluid chalk ink pad in dark brown. I also got those rhinestones by Kaiser Scrapbook.
And check these out!!!!
I REALLY liked these birds by Inkadinkado. And I just had to get them!! Plus I think that I can pull off making some guy cards with these instead of using flowers all the time! Ha! What really caught my eye when I saw these was that adorable owl down in the left hand corner! Isn't he cute!? I bought another set I gave to my sister for a belated birthday gift, and I wished I would have taken a picture of those, they WERE more girly and flowery, but they were soo pretty! AND, I'm thinking I might just have to go back and get that set for myself as well!! Heehee! The only other thing I need now is an acrylic block, which they had there, but I will need to get a rather big one for that bigger bird and Walmart has one that's cheaper than what they had at the scrapbook store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog today! And for leaving your kind comments, they mean so much to me. It's a blessing!