Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ecrandal sale

Hello Dear friends! How is your week going?  I hope wonderful! We had a few days here that were absolutely gorgeous out, in the upper 70's! And now it's overcast and much cooler. Today I wanted to post something in promotion of my Brother-in-law and sister's cookie cutter business. They're having a fabulous deal going on right now. They're having a 20% off holiday sale (some exclusions apply). And in addition to that, if you become a fan on their facebook page (ecrandal originals- ecrandal handmade copper cookie cutters) they're having special offers where you can be entered to win a free cookie cutter! And with Christmas just around the corner, these would make for perfect gifts! Or if you would like them for yourself for your holiday cookie baking or even ornaments!! I have talked about their cutters on here before and have shown some different things I've done with their cutters, you can see herehere and here. Seriously, their cutters are the best quality I have ever seen. They are hand crafted and designed personally by my brother-in-law, Eric. He makes every single cutter by himself by hand! And let me tell you, it's hard work! I would love to see their business flourish and for them to be greatly blessed through it, especially at this time of year for them. You will not be disappointed with their quality and customer service. They are a home based business, just he and my sister run it (along with their 6 children). So these cutters are truly designed and made with tender loving care with so much thought and emphasis put into them.

Here below are just a few of the amazingly beautiful cookies they've made from their own cutters! Eric decorated these cookies!!

Snowman


Cornucopia


curly toed elf stocking

And these are a few of the cutters from their 12 days of Christmas set! I just love them!

Partridge in a pear tree.


Turtle dove.


French hen.


Swan a swimmin.


Lord a leapin.


Drummer drummin.

To see the rest in their set become a fan on their facebook page!! And to take advantage of their great deals and promotions going on right now!
Thank you all so much for taking the time to read about this and if you order from them, I know that you will be very happy with their cutters and it would be a great blessing to their business! Thank you so much! Please spread the news of them on your blog and to your friends! I would greatly appreciate it! God bless your day/week!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! These cookies are great! I hope they do great selling them! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog today! And for leaving your kind comments, they mean so much to me. It's a blessing!