Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hoot & Night

Hello there to you all! today I wanted to share something a little out of the ordinary with you. As I have mentioned before, that my sister and her husband have a cookie cutter business (ecrandal originals). Early on when I first started my blog I posted pictures of Valentine cookies and Valentine's I made with their cutters. Today, I wanted to share with you something I'm really excited about! Their owls they just came out with!!! They are too cute for words and how can you not resist a cute owl in anything?? As owl's are so popular lately, (especially in the card making/scrapbooking world), I thought it might be to some interest to you crafty ladies. And even if you are not into making cookies, there are actually a lot more things you can do with these cute guys!! They would make for super cute templates for cutting out owl shaped cards or accents to your scrapbook pages! Or if you're into sewing, you have an owl applique ready to go! Not to mention the fabulously cute cookie (and yummy recipe they include with their cutters!) you can have while creating your lovely creations! Cookies, card making, scrapping, crafting, & sewing?? Yeah, I think that's a great combination!!
And let me tell you first hand, the quality of their cutters seriously are amazing!! Every single cutter is hand drawn/designed and created by my brother-in-law, Eric. He's very talented! Their packaging is beautiful and their cutters are guaranteed for life! Seriously, you can't appreciate these enough until you've owned one, used it, and handle it! I'm telling you, you definitely get your moneys worth out of these cute guys!! As well as all their hundreds of other awesome cutters they offer, AND they also offer custom cutters as well!!! Just thought I would share that info with you!! Do I sound like a sales woman now?? haha! I guess I am a little bias considering it's family!! ;-) But I'm not kidding when I say these are really great cutters and seriously endless possibilities with these! Check them out (and maybe purchase one or two *wink*) on ebay and their website!
This first guy is "Hoot"



Here is "Night".

Let me know what you think and if you end up ordering any of their adorable cutters! Hope you all are having a fabulous Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog today! And for leaving your kind comments, they mean so much to me. It's a blessing!