So if you can tell, which you may not be able to, the flourish in the background was embossed with my really old clear glittery embossing powder! Haha! I tried!
What I used for this card-
- Card stock: Close to cocoa (base of the card)-SU, chocolate chip (scallop edge)-SU, some aqua paper I purchased from a scrapbook store a long time ago (I have a lot of older stuff, huh!?! Ha!), and some random white card stock, maybe from walmart??? Not sure.
- Stamps: Baroque motifs (background flourish)-SU, Song birds (the birdie)-SU, and the "From the heart" sentiment is from an SU stamp set too, I borrowed just the stamp from my mom and I don't remember what set it's from.
- Aqua colored satin ribbon from Walmart
- Rhinestone (for the birdies eye)
- Sewing thread
- Embossing powder
- Ek Success corner rounder (I use that on almost all of my cards!! So versatile!!).
- Ink: Versa Mark, Color box fluid chalk inkpad-dark brown
Okay, that's it for now! Hope you liked this one, I kept it pretty simple. I notice these days I like keeping my cards more that way. Who knows, maybe I'll change, but for now, less is more!! Haha!
It is LATE here, Nighty night ladies!! Guys too! ;)