I don't normally list the supplies I use on my cards. Mostly because I don't know what half of the names of it all are, due to the fact that most of it has been given to me. But I will try and start listing things as I can.
For this card I really don't know the names of the color of the card stock used. But I can say they are all Stampin' Up paper, except my cream color, I used some printed card stock I had (not sure what the brand is) and just used the back side of it.
- Stamps used are:
- Little pieces-SU
- Polka dots & paisley-SU
- Polka dot punches-SU
- Occasions collection-SU
- The happy birthday sentiment is from a set of three clear stamps from Imaginisce. Called Snag 'em stamps-All kinds of happy collection.
- Ink: Old olive-SU, Pixi pink-SU, Versa Mark ink, Yoyo yellow & Real red-SU mixed to make an orangy color.
- EK success corner rounder
- Colored buttons from a pack I bought from Wal-Mart.
- Cream colored sewing thread.
So I hope you enjoyed viewing my card! I do believe fall is in the air. We've been having nice cool evenings, and there's that familiar smell in the air that this time of year has. I love it!! As much as I felt like we really didn't have much of a summer, I am excited for fall!! Does it feel like fall where you're at yet??
Okay, I better get this posted before it's next year! Sorry about all the jabbering, guess I had a lot to say!!
Have a a wonderful day/evening! God bless!!