Friday, August 7, 2009

Cards

My sister stayed with us a few weeks back. She always loves to make cards with me, so of course I don't hesitate to have some fun with her and make some!
This is an anniversary card. I don't have any anniversary stamps, so I have to use ones that work somewhat. Ha!
This card, I almost didn't post. It was suppose to be the anniversary card I intended to give, but instead I gave the one I posted above. I made a boo boo on it, and it's rather noticeable. I could not figure out what to do to hide it without it looking tacky or just dumb. I really liked the card other than my mistake!! I screwed up while sewing it and, well, you can see it! The area where the holes are, where I had to tear out my stitches. It shows up far too well. And we all know card stock ins't like material where you can't see the holes if you tear out the thread. Any suggestions?? Throw it away!?! Tear it apart??

These three cards were created by my little sister, Annie. I think she did a really good job! She really likes using my scallop punch! She will be 10 in October. It's neat to see her advancing as she makes more cards!


And this here card was created and designed by my 3 year old son, Isaac. He loves making cards!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't even notice that mistake. Super cute cards that your sister and Isaac made!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog today! And for leaving your kind comments, they mean so much to me. It's a blessing!