Thursday, September 3, 2009

Stretch Your Holiday Style: A Clean & Graphic Challenge

Hello there my friends! I hope you all are doing well. Today I have several cards to share. I have been itching to play along with the Stretch your holiday style challenge over at Moxie Fab World for a while now, and was just able to get a few made for it today! Whoohoo! Despite that my baby hasn't been feeling well, I was able to have some fun making this stuff, (but I would have to say that I let my house go!). This card is for the Clean & Graphic challenge. It is actually a little too "clean and plain" for me, I really think I was a little afraid to do too much to it! Hee! So what do you think, do you think it's clean and graphic?
I don't know what all the names are for the stuff I used, but I will try to list it. I borrowed a bunch of Christmas SU sets from my mom. Some of the stamps I don't think were in the sets they came with, so I'm not sure what sets they're from. Most of the sets are older sets.
So here is what I used-
  • Stamps: Holiday greetings & the holly branch are SU
  • Ink: Basic black marker, real red, & garden green-SU
  • Cardstock: Real red, Hunter green(?)-SU, white cardstock-Walmart
  • Accessories & tools: Basic black grosgrain ribbon-SU, EK Success corner rounder, Fiskars rectangle punch

3 comments:

  1. This is very clean, graphic and perfect!!! Hope Samuel if feeling better. How fun... your mom stamps too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this to the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog today! And for leaving your kind comments, they mean so much to me. It's a blessing!