Thursday, September 3, 2009

Stretch Your Holiday Style: A Clean & Graphic Challenge

Hello there my friends! I hope you all are doing well. Today I have several cards to share. I have been itching to play along with the Stretch your holiday style challenge over at Moxie Fab World for a while now, and was just able to get a few made for it today! Whoohoo! Despite that my baby hasn't been feeling well, I was able to have some fun making this stuff, (but I would have to say that I let my house go!). This card is for the Clean & Graphic challenge. It is actually a little too "clean and plain" for me, I really think I was a little afraid to do too much to it! Hee! So what do you think, do you think it's clean and graphic?
I don't know what all the names are for the stuff I used, but I will try to list it. I borrowed a bunch of Christmas SU sets from my mom. Some of the stamps I don't think were in the sets they came with, so I'm not sure what sets they're from. Most of the sets are older sets.
So here is what I used-
  • Stamps: Holiday greetings & the holly branch are SU
  • Ink: Basic black marker, real red, & garden green-SU
  • Cardstock: Real red, Hunter green(?)-SU, white cardstock-Walmart
  • Accessories & tools: Basic black grosgrain ribbon-SU, EK Success corner rounder, Fiskars rectangle punch

2 comments:

  1. This is very clean, graphic and perfect!!! Hope Samuel if feeling better. How fun... your mom stamps too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog today! And for leaving your kind comments, they mean so much to me. It's a blessing!