Saturday, September 26, 2009

Saturday- Friend

Hello Saturday!! Are you having a fun-filled or wonderfully relaxing weekend?? I sure hope so! Here is another one of those cards I made a while back (when I mentioned I took pictures of cards but then realized the memory card was not in the camera when I went to download them!!). This time I REMEMBERED it!! Hehe!! Have any of you seen the latest Moxie Fab challenge?? It sure looks like a challenge! I hope to be able to participate in it this time. Will you be submitting anything for it? I would love to see your creations! Lately I have a lot of ideas floating through my mind of how I want to do things and what I want to do. But then I feel overwhelmed, and then I remind myself I need to take one thing one day at a time. I think with the reality of us moving soon into our OWN home, is getting my creative juices flowing for decorating ideas and just getting pumped on crafting and such!! So as we embark on this new adventure in our lives, it's a little frightening but is also an answer to our prayers and it's exciting!! We're just thankful to the Lord for his peace, and guidance!

Thank you for all your prayers and support for me!! You all are just so sweet! I have a lot I want to say but there will be other times for that! I'm going to keep this post shorter this time. So have a wonderful day and rest of your weekend! God Bless!

Friend:
  • Stamps: SU- Friend (not sure what set it's from, sorry, again!!). I guess I have a lot of loose stamps I've borrowed from my mom and took them out of the sets they belong in, so I don't remember what set it's from.
  • Cardstock/Paper: SU- Very vanilla, the purple/eggplant color is SU as well, not sure the correct name. The pattern paper is Basic Grey's lemonade collection.
  • Ink: Eggplant envy-SU
  • Tools & Accessories: EK Success corner rounder, Kaiser rhinestones, Kiwi kiss grosgrain striped ribbon-SU, cream button from SU's earth elements & neutrals buttons, sewing thread, dimensional adhesive.

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute Jessica! I love it! The paper and sewing look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the house!!! What an answer to prayer! So happy for all the room you will have! Sorry I've been missing, it's been a busy weekend! Hope yours was well. Can't wait to see what you come up with for the Moxie Fab Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, WOW! I love this card! The colors are AMAZING! I love pink! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is adorable! Love it! And love your header photos - so fun!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jessica! Thanks for sharing your blog with the Moxie Fab World!

    ~Cath

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog today! And for leaving your kind comments, they mean so much to me. It's a blessing!