Thursday, September 10, 2009

Two-pager

You may recognize this layout I did a while back of my son, Isaac. I thought I would show how having a two-page 12x12 layout looks when printed out! This was my first time getting a two-pager printed! I was a little nervous about whether I did it right for the pages to line up good. I got it SLIGHTLY off, but they'll be separated at least by a couple inches in the album (when I get one), so you really won't be able to tell. I actually made a few changes to this layout from my original before I had this printed. I am very happy with the results! Again, this printing companies quality is awesome!
Close-up of the tongue sticking out! Love it!! He cracks me up so much!

1 comment:

  1. Such a handsome and silly boy!!! I don't even see the unevenness you are talking about.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog today! And for leaving your kind comments, they mean so much to me. It's a blessing!