Monday, September 7, 2009

Moxie Fab Stamping Challenge

Hello there ladies & gentlemen (haha, sorry, I'm kind of a dork today). Just dropping in to post a couple cards. I put these cards together really quick early this afternoon, I wanted to make sure and have these made before the challenges end this evening. This pink & cream one is for the stamping challenge over at Moxie Fab. I think my stamping groove has been gone for a while now. I don't like what I make anymore. :(


I took soo many different views of this card because I wanted to make sure my stamped snowflakes in the background show up. So if you can't tell you may have to click on the card to enlarge it to see all the detail. I stamped them with versamark so they're basically like a watermark on the card. It's more noticeable in person.








I really love these colors together, it's super plain and simple. Lately I find if I try and make cards that are too intricate and involved they end up looking like something that someone created with a blindfold on, haha! Sorry, I'm being too hard on myself I guess. Anyway, hope you enjoyed my card. And leave me some blog love (as some people call it, maybe I'm just being too nerdy today). Hope you're all having a terrific Labor day, my hubby is working so it just feels like any other week day to me. We looked at houses over the weekend, and lets just say, new things will be happening soon for us!! I am just praising God for that!!!

Joy ingredients:

  • Card stock: Very vanilla-SU
  • Stamps: All SU- Barouqe motifs, snowflakes, & small script
  • Ink: Pixie pink-SU & versamark
  • Accessories: Polka dot raspberry fizz PTI ribbon (I think), & glitter.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog today! And for leaving your kind comments, they mean so much to me. It's a blessing!