Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Valentine Cookies

My son (Isaac) and little sister (Annie) and I made Valentine cookies! It was lots of fun and they turned out soo pretty!


I threw together these pages real quick just to display the fun we had!

The cookie cutters are by ecrandal Originals. Right now they are having a Valentine special on all of their cutters, so hurry and get some! They make the cutest hearts among MANY other shapes! And they are the best quality cutter I have ever seen or used! FYI, ecrandal just happens to be my sister and her husband's business they own, my brother in-law designs each cutter by hand! And I'm not just bragging about them because I'm related to them... ok, maybe just a little... but seriously, I am being honest when I say they are GREAT quality!

Of course Isaac had the most fun eating the cookies and frosting!


These butter/shortbread cookies are the best! They are a favorite family recipe that we've been making since I was just a little girl! They have lots of butter in them and that's what makes them sooo good and flaky, along with the yummy buttercream frosting!!

Beautiful colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog today! And for leaving your kind comments, they mean so much to me. It's a blessing!