Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Yet more cards...

This card I made for a friend of mine who also is my midwife, she recently lost her daughter so I made this card for her.



Look familiar? This was the super simple card I made for my Grandma, it was just a little too simple and it was bothering me, so I made a couple modifications to it. Instead of having it be all one white card I cut it and put it on a brown card and added some ribbon.



Ok, I almost didn't put this card up cause I REALLY don't like how it turned out. I was totally inspired by a beautiful card my sister in-law, Christina sent us for our anniversary. Well, lets just say hers was WAY better looking and mine looks pretty sad compared to her beautiful one. So I guess that's what I get for copying! Ha! But it is the same colors for the most part, and remember I was saying how my favorite colors were blue, brown, and pink? Well, she used all three of the colors together! And I was so excited that I was inspired to put one together myself! But like I said, it's nothing compared to hers!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog today! And for leaving your kind comments, they mean so much to me. It's a blessing!