Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Valentine's Cards

I know I have only been posting cards. It's just that February is a very busy month in our family for birthdays and holiday's and such. And while lately I've been in a real good card making mood where everything just seems to flow, (which is rare cause I haven't been in one for SO long), I figured I better take advantage of it and get a head start on different cards. Too many a time I am late on getting cards out to people and this time I am trying. I can't guarantee they will get to their recipient "ON TIME", but at least I am getting them made in a decent time frame. And with having to take care of my two wonderful boys in between making them or staying up till the wee hours of the night so I don't have any interruptions, I have to take what I can get.

I REALY LOVE this card, and the reason is, it has several of my favorite things on it, GLITTER and my two favorite colors, next to blue (Not together, I mean separately... But maybe together, hmm, should I try it?). Bright or hot pink has been my favorite color for years. I used it as my wedding color, and I still LOVE it to this day, what can I say? I am a girl! I have really been in to brown a lot too for quite some time. I would say that even though my tastes and likes have changed and continue to, there are a few colors that I have loved for many many years. Blue is one of them and then pink! And being that I have only boys, I don't have a whole ton of chances to use pink, so when I do, It's like a fresh flower come to greet me! I LOVE my two little boys SOO very much, but that desire to have a little girl is SO strong and I know my day will come when I can use PINK! Hopefully I won't ever tire of it! Ha! But ohh, I love so many colors!

Another view.

Super simple yet a very sweet Valentine card. I hope you can make out the white hearts stamped in the background. I haven't decided for sure who these cards will be for. And I'm sure I will be making more Valentines so I'll have to decide who to send what to. I've been into the simple cards lately, sometimes simple is more. And it's a lot quicker to make too! But I still like experimenting with more detailed cards as well.

1 comment:

  1. OH WOW!!!! You have been busy with card-making! I'm so excited for you! ALL of the cards are beautiful. I just kept scrolling down and didn't want it to stop. Haha! So you got me all inspired and now I'm going to make some cards. Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog today! And for leaving your kind comments, they mean so much to me. It's a blessing!