Monday, December 28, 2009

Last 6 calendar pages

Hello Everyone! I trust you had a most blessed and joyous Christmas and holiday weekend!! We had a really great one! Christmas day we stayed home and watched our boys have lots of fun unwrapping their gifts and then playing with them! Later in the day we had my sister, her husband and their kids come over for games. And we ordered Chinese for dinner! Ha! So it was fun eating Chinese and playing games!
And we stayed home all weekend. It was nice relaxing family time. We played with the boys, and played some games and watched some new movies we got. Maybe I'll share a few pictures from our holiday sometime.
But for now, I thought I would share with you the last six pages of the calendar I made for my MIL.
July through December-











2 comments:

  1. Jessica these are all gorgeous!!! The last one is giving me some inspiration for a card. Sound like you had a wonderful and fun Christmas. That must have been nice ordering Chinese instead of cooking. I had a blast that morning, watching Isaiah open all his gifts. Fun to watch them enjoy Christmas more each year. I got your email the other day, plan on writing back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I really need to do digital calendars. I made scrapbook calendars a couple of years ago, but I think they were to heavy! I love these! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog today! And for leaving your kind comments, they mean so much to me. It's a blessing!