Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Todays cards...

Ok, this card I actually made a while back, but I did add those pins to it today. I'm really into those lately, I think it adds such a cute delicate touch!
This is actually the second card i made like this. I copied this card (the first one, you'll notice)Dawn made that I just thought was so cute and darling I had to recreate it! Not quite as neat as hers, but I think I pretty much pulled it off! I made the first card for my sister and her hubby's 13th wedding anniversary, and I didn't get a chance to take a pic of that one, cause it was a super quickie and I had to rush out the door. But I liked the card so much I made another one and figured with all the people I know I could send this for another anniversary. The only difference from the first one I made is that this one has a butterfly and that one didn't. I like the butterfly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog today! And for leaving your kind comments, they mean so much to me. It's a blessing!